Samchai Steel Industries Public Company Limited manufactures steel pipes for the usage in the construction and the furniture industries. Under the trademark “SAMCHAI,” our products are largely categorized as follow :
- Structural Steel Pipes : Our structural steel pipes are manufactured from the hot rolled steel sheet. These are used mainly in the construction industry. Diameter of our structural steel pipes range from ½ inch to 18 inch.
- Galvanized Steel Pipes : We manufacture galvanized steel pipes by using zinc to coat on the black steel pipes. Galvanized steel pipes are rust-free. Diameter of our structural steel pipes range from ½ inch to 18 inch.
- Furniture Pipes : Furniture pipes are manufactured from the cold rolled steel sheet. We can manufacture in both round and square shapes, with diameter of 3/8 inch to 1 ¼ inch and ½ inch * ½ inch to 1 inch *1 inch respectively. Thickness ranges from 0.4mm to 2.0mm with length of 6.0 meter.
- Hot Rolled Steel Plates and Sheets : We manufacture hot rolled steel plates and sheets by uncoiling the hot rolled coils and slit into various sizes. Common sizes are 4ft * 8ft and 5 ft * 10 ft. We are also able to slit for customized length as per customer’s order of width 4ft and 5ft.
Our products are developed and tested for quality continuously by employing the quality control system from the ISO 9001:2000 to adapt and seriously implement. As a result, we are certified by the ISO 9001:2008 from the SGS to be one of the highest quality steel pipes in Thailand.
Our products are manufactured as accordance to the international standards such as :
- AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR TESTING AND MATERIALS [ASTM A500 , A53]
- BRITISH STANDARD [BS 6363 , BS 1387 , BS 1139]
- DEUTSCHER INSTITUT FOR NORMUNG e.V. [DIN 2395,240,2441]
- JAPANESE INDUSTRIAL STANDARD [JIS G3444 , G3466 , G3452]
- THAI INDUSTRIAL STANDARD [TIS 276 , 277 , 107 , 1228 , 528 , 1735 , 1479, 2012]
- CONFORMITY EUROPEAN (CE) [ EN 10219 ]
Benefits of using our steel pipes :
- Substitution for the wooden products in order to conserve the forest and the earth environments.
- Reduction in construction time when compared to concrete.